Hi Folks! Its Me, Markospoon, Your Favorite Negril Storyteller in Stunning 3D! Cool Huh?

I Write Colorful Articles About a Dimension of Negril the Most Tourists Rarely See.

This has led me to create this blog in order to save and display my stories along with all of my 3D photos just for you my many tourist fans. I'm doing it in cooperation with the 2 author / webmasters of the NEGRIL JAMAICA TOURIST VIDIA, a free, 1500 page exhaustive visual encyclopedia - directory website of Negril.

My articles are about my actual experiences doing various goofy things at various interesting places all over Negril. So I sometimes utilize this reference website's photos, videos and maps here to visually portray some of the tourist enterprises, activities and attractions that I mention that are in this beautiful Jamaican tourist town.

Through my articles and the visuals that I've posted here you will quickly learn why I and so many other tourists love this little town so much.

The following is an endless loop slide show of the 3D photos which I shot when I was down in Negril in December 2010. Enjoy Mon!


This kind of a no glasses 3D slide show has now become possible because of start3d.com's exciting new 3D technology for blogs and websites. With it, all of my 3D photos may be viewed here or in thumbnails in my album on their website or in a larger size on my page on the Negril Jamaica Tourist Vidia.

And should you go there, you can also view a twin slide show of my 3D photos in the much deeper displaying anaglyph format (which does require the 3D glasses to be focused and viewed). In that format, my 3D photos can be displayed in full screen mode to show you an even more fascinating 3D view of each of these scenes.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Markospoon Ecology Club and my cadets!

This is what i intend to do.
I'm gonna go to Sav, i need to find a clothes store for small kids.
I'm gonna find baseball style caps-yellow.
Short sleeve cotton, polo style shirts.
I'm gonna start looking around my In-laws house , talk to the moms and dads and recruit boys and girls to be "00" members.
After school and homework is done, on the weekends.
Some kids dont go to school,
"i have work for you young man", its called learning.

Once i have about 6-10 kids, we are gonna march over to the Community Park, next to the craft market and i will teach all i know about ecology, how to take care of the beach and land.

Teach computer skills on my laptop.
Hey wait your turn, sit down, are you listening? do you want to learn?
Don't start no monkey business, I know where you live.

Maybe I'll have my uncle in law teach farming techniques too.

We will then get bags and start picking up trash with sticks that have nails or something to catch the paper.
Medical gloves (i saw a box of 100 count for cheap)

We will march up and down the beach.
Lunch time, they will be fed and given a likkle money for the morning work.

I'll take back the white shirts and caps, wash them and keep them until the next meeting.

If no cleaning to be found, i will teach them typing and computer skills.

I know, it will be hard, maybe we wont clean up a darn thing, but, to wear the "00" shirt and cap, they must keep their heads up! and, walk tall! not yell, not curse.

The mouths, "watch your mouth" first one to step out of line will be given a "nice" talking to and a 2nd chance.
Tell me about your home, your family
(by the way i intend to have nice conversations with the parents first)

We will not tolerate bad behavior while on these missions.

Now, my motives are for my own benefit.

I want a legion of young adults, on the right path, this way there will be 20-40 less juvenile delinquents to mess with this old man.

I know, "hard job", but if its easy, let someone else do it.
We are men, gosh darn it, MEN!

So if you see a man with a yellow hat, white shirt and 10 little ecology cadets, dressed similar walking with him,
its me!
blog comments powered by Disqus

What are Followers?

Followers are interested folks who join up with this blog in order to receive e-mail notices of all of its new posts. Please feel free to join them. There is no obligation for doing so.

Followers

The latest entry is always shown above. However, all of the preceding articles are archived (by the month that they were entered) and linked in this blog's right margin.

Entries on any particular enterprise or subject may most easily be found by searching for them in the Google search bar near the top of the right margin. Then, some of its information and a link to it will pop up at the very top of this column so that you may go right to it.