Hi Folks! Its Me, Markospoon, Your Favorite Negril Storyteller in Stunning 3D! Cool Huh?

I Write Colorful Articles About a Dimension of Negril the Most Tourists Rarely See.

This has led me to create this blog in order to save and display my stories along with all of my 3D photos just for you my many tourist fans. I'm doing it in cooperation with the 2 author / webmasters of the NEGRIL JAMAICA TOURIST VIDIA, a free, 1500 page exhaustive visual encyclopedia - directory website of Negril.

My articles are about my actual experiences doing various goofy things at various interesting places all over Negril. So I sometimes utilize this reference website's photos, videos and maps here to visually portray some of the tourist enterprises, activities and attractions that I mention that are in this beautiful Jamaican tourist town.

Through my articles and the visuals that I've posted here you will quickly learn why I and so many other tourists love this little town so much.

The following is an endless loop slide show of the 3D photos which I shot when I was down in Negril in December 2010. Enjoy Mon!


This kind of a no glasses 3D slide show has now become possible because of start3d.com's exciting new 3D technology for blogs and websites. With it, all of my 3D photos may be viewed here or in thumbnails in my album on their website or in a larger size on my page on the Negril Jamaica Tourist Vidia.

And should you go there, you can also view a twin slide show of my 3D photos in the much deeper displaying anaglyph format (which does require the 3D glasses to be focused and viewed). In that format, my 3D photos can be displayed in full screen mode to show you an even more fascinating 3D view of each of these scenes.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Waiting at the airport for my buddy to pick me up.

Good bye darling, i'll see you next trip.
Well, it's been 6 months and i'm back.

I got use to my private driver Nick, picking me up at the Airport in Mobay.
I come out of the arrival door and look around.
These guys are still working hard, trying to get a fare.
Taxi mon? Taxi? Need a ride?
No thanks, i'm waiting for my buddy.
So, i pull my bags over to the seating area right by the door.
I make sure i can see the road, so if Nick pulls up i can jump in.
The cops are making sure nobody lingers.
If your pick-up is there, cool, but you can't wait in front, parked or just double parked.

One of the guys comes over and says, Your buddy, maybe he will not come!
No way, Nick's my man, i can count on him.

Call him mon, here.
He handed me a cool little celly phone.
I dialed the number.
"Yo, whatgwan,"
So nice to hear a familiar voice.

Hey Nick, where are ya?,

I'm on my way, traffic jam coming in, but i'm in Mobay now.
Coool, see you when you get here.
Yeah mon, later.

I give the guy the phone back.
He's looking at me, (like he did me a great big favor)so, i give him a buck.


Beep, beep!
Man, i was on the look out, did not let any car pass me without checking it,
but, Nick slipped in some way.
Whats up Marko,
oh, i'm good man, now that you're here.
That's when i vacation really starts.
At the Airport, when i hook up with my runnin buddy.

It's funny, he'll pull the car up, and get out, and i am envious/jealous already.
He only wears a mariner shirt (we call them dago tee's)

Some blue jean shorts and sandals.
That's it.
His dread locks flowing and a very deep smile.

I can tell that he dons this attire on a daily basis.
The life.

So, he starts to pop the trunk and then
there are drivers calling him and waving hello.
Nick knows alot of Taxi drivers.
He has a route mobile, and use to run the strip in Negril for years.
He still does, but only when he needs some money.

Many locals know his car on sight.

So, we're all loaded on our way, reggae thumpin and bumpin out of the radio.
How are your rollin skills mon?,
Man, give it here, i can roll.

While still driving, Nick reaches some place under the dash, pulls out the little black bag,
He has the Rizzaler's and ganja.

I'm trying to get it just the way the locals do it.
Cone shape. Very fat at the top, and gets narrower as it goes down.
I got it! Done.
He looks at it, then looks at me, looks back to the spliff and smiles/laughs.
Ok, you're getting better.

By now, we are leaving Mobay, and the cars start to spread out.
I hand him the spliff and like the professional that he is, he lights it while driving and has that satisfied look in his eyes.
I fire mine up and
"wow" This is different from US stuff.

5 minutes later the green hillside starts to vibrate, the sea pulsating blue/green colors.

Such a nice feeling to be with your main man, flying down the road, sounds bumpin.
Bluish green water on your right, very green hills on your left, no air conditioning, just wind coming through the car like it is a convertable.

Ahhh, now i am in day dream mode.
I'm just tingling all over.
blog comments powered by Disqus

What are Followers?

Followers are interested folks who join up with this blog in order to receive e-mail notices of all of its new posts. Please feel free to join them. There is no obligation for doing so.

Followers

The latest entry is always shown above. However, all of the preceding articles are archived (by the month that they were entered) and linked in this blog's right margin.

Entries on any particular enterprise or subject may most easily be found by searching for them in the Google search bar near the top of the right margin. Then, some of its information and a link to it will pop up at the very top of this column so that you may go right to it.